If you think you may be experiencing signs or symptoms of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), complete this online assessment and, if appropriate, we’ll connect you with a telemedicine call to further assess your symptoms.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resource Center
If you think you need immediate attention, please call 9-1-1 and let them know you are concerned about coronavirus.
This tool has not been reviewed by any government agency. If you are part of an agency and have feedback or want to talk with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Symptoms may include…
How to protect yourself
Here are a few key ways to stay healthy when there’s a virus going around.
Wash your hands frequently and before eating
Sanitize surfaces and commonly used devices
Stay hydrated and maintain healthy habits
About our telehealth assessment?
- We created a free resource for people who are seeking guidance and information on coronavirus (COVID-19)
- This online assessment helps walk through the current symptoms according to the CDC and if it is appropriate we will connect you with a physician to assess you further.
Why are we doing this?
- We’ve built a telehealth network with physicians who are licensed in the state of New York and are mobilizing our resources to help as many New Yorkers as we can.
Does Within Health have access to COVID-19 tests?
- Within Health offers comprehensive health and wellness telemedicine services and connects you to our network of partner radiology centers in the NY Metro.
- Within Health does not offer access to COVID-19 lab tests.
- We are consistently working with our radiology partners to assess the capabilities of lung CT scans and chest X-Rays
About Within Health
- Within Health is re-imagining preventive health. At Within Health we are leveraging unused capacity at top radiology facilities to provide quick, affordable, and actionable exams to those seeking preventive health screenings. We use telehealth to provide a pre-scan consultation, prescription, schedule and facilitate the scan with an affordable out-of-pocket rate at a nearby imaging center.
- Additionally, providing a follow-up telehealth consultation to ensure the customer understands their next best action based on the results. Within Health is venture-backed, formed in November of 2019, and is operating in the New York metro area with plans to expand nationally.
- CDC Coronavirus Resource Hub. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Real-time Map of Global Cases. Johns Hopkins.
- Coronavirus Map. New York Times (NYT).
- Link to every state’s department of health. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- WHO Coronavirus Hub. World Health Organization (WHO).
- How to wash your hands